Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Few of My Guiltiest Pleasures

I am creating this blog at 2 AM for several reasons. One, I fell asleep on top of the sheets and with my jeans on (I hate that), and woke up with a start. Two, I am now kept awake by my neighbors' shrieking infant. Three, my side-job as a blogger has been experiencing some major slackage. So, as I lay in bed, I think about my schedule for this (busy) upcoming week. My life is practically managed to the minute by my very detailed palm pilot. But luckily I also have some "guilty", but necessary pleasures that keep life sweet. Here's the inside scoop.

Trader Joe's Peppermint Jo-Jo's
The Grand Avenue hill
Facebook
Coffeemate Creamer (I'm ashamed to say that I daily give into a few grams of hydrogenated fat to make my AM enjoyable)
Monthly mani/pedi treatments
LOST
Food & Wine magazines

The baby's cries have subsided, and it's now time to give in to my guiltiest pleasure- sleep!

Goodnight all. 

0 comments: