1. Buy an orange Kitchen-Aid mixer to make these cookies.
Sigh, the one thing I didn't get off my wedding registry that I REALLY wanted. Making mashed potatoes has been quite a cumbersome task without one.
2. Sponsor a new kiddo through World Help. If money grew on trees, I'd sponsor all those sweethearts.
3. Buy a new coat for my trip upcoming trip to Chicago. Brrrr... it's going to be cold in the windy city in a few weeks. Either way, it's my first big work trip and I'm so excited!
4. Take my hottie of a husband on a fantastic date for his birthday next week... oh wait- I'm already doing that! Jared, if you're reading this, you are going to love your life next week!
5. Buy the new Florence & The Machine CD. They rock my world.