Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Past 5 Months...

It's been over 5 months since Jared popped the question while we were on a picnic on Mt. Diablo. I knew that from that moment that my life would never be the same- and it hasn't been!


We have less than 2 months until the big day and we absolutely can't wait for August 19 to come.

What have we been up to the past 5 months?


Well...


We've been making our house a home. It will be a long process- giving TLC to 5 rooms and 3 bathrooms (and a pool) can take up quite a bit of time! Thank goodness I'm marrying a hard-working master of construction!


That tile is now on the floor of our snazzy, redone bathroom!




We got our first wedding gift- a toaster oven! Baked potatoes, here we come! And of course, Jared HAD to squeeze me in the box.





We've gone shopping at IKEA, Lowes, Home Goods, and TJ Maxx waaaaaay too often. No matter where we go, Jared some how makes it fun.



We've made LOTS and LOTS of wedding decisions, including the wedding party wardrobe. Here is Jared in his big day outfit- what a hunk!



And, we've loved each other more and more along the way.
It's always nice to get picture messages like these during the work days.





Yes, there's been lots of love along the way.




Over the past 5 months, I've become truly thankful that God is allowing me to get married- what a privilege and gift!


Most of all, I am thankful that God has given me Jared to marry. He is always making me laugh, supporting me, encouraging me, and loving me so well.

He is most definitely my other and better half.


51 days and counting!!

0 comments: