Monday, August 1, 2011

Bachelorette




Do I look just a teensy bit happy?

(Jared says I look like big bird in this picture, but then again, men don't understand feathers, tiaras, sashes and how they really do add to the fun).

Well, I most certainly AM happy because...

1. I have the best friends and family in the world. Seriously. This weekend I was spoiled rotten by 10 of my favorite ladies!

2. I had the most amazing bachelorette party in the world.



3. I have the best fiance in the universe.



4. I'm getting married THIS month. 18 days!

5. I am moving out of my little backhouse tonight and am moving in with my dear friend Rachel for the remainder of my unmarried life. Can you say rainbow sprinkles, champagne, musical theatre duets, and P90X?

6. I came home from my bachelorette party to brand new wood floor, a newly installed stove and oven, LOTS of organized cabinetry in my new 13 foot walk in closet, several new light fixtures, cabinet doors installed with my orange and green knobs, and my handsome (and a little bit tired/sweaty) fiance.


7. 3 weeks from today I will be in my favorite place in world with my new husband- Nantucket island!


Life is sweet...

0 comments: