Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Domaine Carneros

I am back from an extended vacation in Wine Country, and thought I'd give a shameless plug for my favorite winery, Domaine Carneros! If you love sparkling wine as much as I do, please make a pit stop at Domaine Carneros, which is a lovely place to sip bubbly, nibble on cheese, and enjoy the lovely view.



The elegant Domaine Carneros Winery




My sister and me thoroughly enjoying our "Sparkling Sampler" (highly recommended)





Lovely view of Wine Country!

2 comments:

rachel said...

cute pictures!

<3

audrey said...

Hello good day to you!

I’ve read your blog and find it very much interesting. Can you do me a favor? Can I ask you to post my link in your blogroll/sidebar? In return with that I’ll write an article for you which are related to your blog. In this way, we both can benefit since there would probably more visitors in your blog and mine as well. It would be my pleasure if you will accept my request. Thanks in advance!

Keyword: Study Languages
URL: http://www.study-languages.com

Best regards,
Audrey Morales