Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Recently & Currently

Recently:

Purchased:
Steven Madden boots. Cute, huh?

Prayer Answered:
Gained a new member in the family of Christ! God is SO good.

Loved:
The past 2 weekends, which were packed full of fun and friends.

Tried:
Weight lifting (girly-style). It's a whole new ball game for me.


Currently:

Reading:
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. It is on the "Top 100 Books Every American Should Read" that BBC created. I am attempting to read all of them!

Eating:
No sugar added mint chip ice cream. It is frighteningly addicting (as in almost 3 cartons were consumed this weekend), so be cautioned!

Praying for:
A mentor.


Reveling:
...in the fact that I didn't leave my cooking skills in Italy! Check back soon for the scallop recipe that helped me boost my cooking ego.

Listening To:
Sean Kingston! No explanation necessary.


0 comments: